Monday, April 22, 2013

Fear Part 2

     I really kind of struggled with this assignment, no matter how much I thought about it I couldn't find anything that I feared, so I made my project a Q&A to see if anyone in class could find one I couldn't think of.

     The interesting thing was there were several different reactions. Ranging from some who simply accepted that I don't have a fear, to some doing a good job of trying to find something that I actually feared, to one person actually attacking my idea calling it a cop-out.

     This was much more of a reaction than I expected, it was also interesting to find that some people found me to seem fairly emotionless, as my own reactions to their questions or attacks were much less spirited than those of everyone else. I had only really anticipated a few well thought out questions that might lead to a fear.

     I don't think I would change a thing, it worked out better than I had expected, generation a much larger reaction and although I didn't find a fear or really learn anything about myself, it gave a great deal of insight on my peers and what/how they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment